|УКРАЇНСЬКА||NEWS · ABOUT · CONTACTS|
|QUARTERS||OBJECTS||ARCHITECTS||CONTRACTORS||MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES||WORKSHOP|
Functional building of agricultural storehouse of Podkarpatska Rus’ was built in 1932 at the foundation of former Uzhhorod Zhupa Committee building of 1771 that was dismantled for this purpose. It was only the Baroque gateway, which was an entrance to the agricultural storehouse that remained from the former Zhupa administration complex of buildings. All the project development and construction works were performed by the company ‘Ing. A. Kolena a spol.’ From Mukachevo. The budget of the building was 460 thousand korunas.
Three-storey building with high plinth was built on the slope with significant inclination. The first storey of the main façade is horizontally divided by wide massive tie-bars. Balconies with functional metal railings with flagpoles on both sides are located at the central axis of the second and third storeys. The entrance to the building is set at the lateral eastern façade. The building is covered with eternite roof.
Years of construction
Ing. A. Kolena a spol.
39, Voloshyna St
Uzhhorod historical area territory